Our mission, help our customers reach their challenges.
Get started with this tutorial video below and access our tech support platform here.
Imerys Ceramics launches EZ Print 3D™, a range of ready to use ceramic feedstocks for 3D printing by Paste Deposition Modeling. Available in “plug & play” cartridge and bucket.
We have developed a brand new range of ready-to-use ceramic feedstocks for additive manufacturing, alternatively named 3D printing.
This tailored plastic ceramic feedstocks for Paste Deposition Modeling (PDM) technology is applicable for potterycraft, hobbycraft, tableware rapid prototyping and is ideal for designers, design departments and Fablabs. EZ Print3D™ is workable on a large range of 3D printers.
YOUR «PLUG & PLAY» SOLUTION
EZ Print 3D™ is a turnkey solution that allows you to gain time and workstation cleanliness through direct plugging of our solutions into your printers.
- Highly stable 3D printing process
Imerys Ceramics industrial process control ensures stable & repeatable performance.
- Ready-to-use & ready-to-print
EZ Print 3DTM is supplied at the right rheology for your printers.
- Air bubbles-free paste
Our unique process brings you serenity by mitigating air bubbles.
- Optimized setting time & drying
EZ Print 3DTM gives you maximum freedom of design: tall ceramic pieces, thin to thick ceramic walls.
- High green strength
Our exclusive formulation and good strand adhesion will feed your imagination!
- Fired porcelain whiteness
A unique water absorption below 0.5% for 3D printing market.
- Low pyroplasticity
Specially formulated to have low firing deformation and hence maintain the shape of your article.
World leader in mineral solutions & kiln furniture for ceramic manufacturers
Part of the Imerys group, Imerys Ceramics designs, produces and markets high-performance mineral solutions for the ceramic industries. These mineral solutions include a large range of minerals and also ready to use ceramic bodies including steatite or cordierite.
Imerys Ceramics’ unique product range is based on:
- high-quality reserves of minerals in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the Americas
- strong processing skills and application know-how, supported by a network of competitive industrial facilities
- innovation and technical support based on a global network of R&D centres and regional laboratories
- key brands with worldwide recognition in the industry for their product quality and production processes
Imerys Ceramics also offers a full range of cordierite, mullite and silicon carbide based kiln furniture.
- individual firing supports for kiln furniture: shaped parts designed to support the end product during firing
- multi parts construction components for industrial kilns: refractory protections for kiln car walls and structures for the ceramic production