Imerys Ceramics is a world leading supplier of industrial mineral solutions, full prepared bodies and glazes for the sanitaryware, tile and tableware industries, with a competitive offering for engineering ceramics, glass, construction and other non-ceramic related markets.
Our dedicated R&D and production teams maximise the properties of our industrial minerals: ball clay, chamotte, feldspar, kaolin, halloysite, mica, pegmatite, quartz and talc. We provide our customers with a competitive edge.
Imerys Ceramics is present in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the Americas, accompanying customers to successfully achieve their development strategies.
• World #1 in ceramic bodies and minerals for sanitaryware
• World #2 in kaolins for fiberglass
• World #2 in talc for catalyst support and diesel particulate filter applications
• European #1 in kaolins for tableware
• European #1 in minerals and ceramic bodies for porcelain
• European #1 in quartz for silicium
• European #2 in minerals for floor tiles