Part of the Imerys group, Imerys Ceramics designs, produces and markets high-performance mineral solutions for the ceramic industries, such as tableware, sanitaryware, floor tiles, fiberglass or technical ceramics. These mineral solutions include a large range of minerals such as kaolin, ball clays or feldspars but also ready to use ceramic bodies including steatite or cordierite, aimnd high purity quartz for solar applications or electronics.
Imerys Ceramics’ unique product range is based on:
• high-quality reserves of minerals in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the Americas
• strong processing skills and application know-how, supported by a network of competitive industrial facilities
• innovation and technical support based on a global network of R&D centres and regional laboratories
• key brands with worldwide recognition in the industry for their product quality and production processes
Imerys Ceramics also offers a full range of cordierite, mullite and silicon carbide based kiln furniture under its Kiln Furniture activity in the same range of industries:
• individual firing supports for kiln furniture: shaped parts designed to support the end product during firing
• multi parts construction components for industrial kilns: refractory protections for kiln car walls and structures for the ceramic production
• World #1 in ceramic bodies and minerals for sanitaryware
• World #2 in kaolins for fiberglass
• World #2 in talc for catalyst support / diesel particulate filter applications
• European #1 in kaolins for tableware
• European #1 in minerals and ceramic bodies for porcelain
• European #1 in quartz for electrometallurgy
• European #2 in minerals for floor tiles
• World leader in designing and manufacturing H and U-type firing supports
• Leader in designing and supplying industries with novel kiln furniture solutions
• Leader in developing technical ceramic solutions in a wide range of industries
Click here to access Imerys Kiln furniture website
Imerys Decorative Minerals, a brand of Imerys Ceramics, extracts and markets siliceous, feldspathic & micaceous sands, mica and quartz from our European sites for aesthetic or deactivated concrete, gabions and landscaping markets.
For more information, click here.