World leader in mineral solutions & kiln furniture for ceramic manufacturers
Part of the Imerys group, Imerys Ceramics designs, produces and markets high-performance mineral solutions for the ceramic industries. These mineral solutions include a large range of minerals and also ready to use ceramic bodies including steatite or cordierite.
Imerys Ceramics’ unique product range is based on:
- high-quality reserves of minerals in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the Americas
- strong processing skills and application know-how, supported by a network of competitive industrial facilities
- innovation and technical support based on a global network of R&D centres and regional laboratories
- key brands with worldwide recognition in the industry for their product quality and production processes
Imerys Ceramics also offers a full range of cordierite, mullite and silicon carbide based kiln furniture.
- individual firing supports for kiln furniture: shaped parts designed to support the end product during firing
- multi parts construction components for industrial kilns: refractory protections for kiln car walls and structures for the ceramic production
We are pleased to share with you the "Cerabees" initiative programme which aims at preserving bees in our environment.
Find below the sites that are taking part to the Cerabees initiative.