INQUIRIES ABOUT THIS PAGE?Contact-us
Imerys has implemented various programs in stages to provide its operations with tools and training for continuous, long-term improvement of workplace safety. The various components of the safety program are integrated into the “Imerys Safety System”.
Imerys Ceramics safety management system is composed of three pillars:
- Compliance to legislation and to Corporate protocols & policies
- Continuous improvement measures
- Training and communications
We believe the implication of all is necessary to ensure their own safety and the safety of their colleagues, contractors or visitors:
- To achieve individual engagement on safety, involvement and respect of safety rules is included in the evaluation of all employees, operational and non-operational.
- Safety trainings count for over 60% of the training effort of our company.
- Since 2016, regular Safety Days are organized across the world to able dialogue and stronger awareness among our teams.
All subcontractors must comply with our safety management system. They receive on site safety induction and necessary trainings.
Contractors companies (management) and employees are also invited to Safety Days and are actively involved in our safety processes.